Because I was using a new app that I was unfamiliar with, I wanted to keep my 3D print design fairly simple. I used a cube as a base, then attached a four sided pyramid to the top face. I then duplicated that pyramid and attached it to all four other remaining visible faces. I considered stopping there, but I was really bored with my design, so I decided to add the additional element of the domes in the center of each face of every pyramid, except for the faces that were underneath the piece.
Keeping my design simple allowed it to print really well. I didn’t have to worry too much about how many supports would have to be removed, or if the clean up process would damage the overall appearance of the penta-pyramid. It also printed really quickly, and I’m happy with how it turned out.